The project at 166 East 34th Street has been progressing well, despite the poor weather conditions in the past few months. While there is still plenty of work to be done, the majority of the project has been finished. As you can see in the pictures below, the new concrete steps and handicap ramp have been built along with the new stair tread installation. The project is into its last phase and should be completed soon.
Located in the heart of Manhattan, the Murray Hill Manor located at 166 East 34th Street, is one of the newest exterior restoration projects Bulado General Contractors has been entrusted to work on. The project is still in its early phase, but will include the following scopes of work:
- New waterproofing system installation
- Building of new planters with all required waterproofing and protection
- New brick pavers on plaza & ramp stairs
- New stair tread installation
- Building new concrete steps and handicap ramp
- New brick veneer on planters
- Laying copings at corners
Take a look at our picture gallery below for some photos of the restoration project we are working on. Check back with us soon for updates.